Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Rambling of an aging woman


Ok, Ok, no promises that this blog will be in the least bit fascinating or inspiring.... It's just 12:46 AM on my birthday and as I'm not quite ready to fall into the comfort of my bed yet I thought a few words were in order! 19 years old... Not too old yet I guess :) this is my last year as teenager, ah the teenage years- Laughing, crying, Laughing so hard I cried, and crying so hard I laughed... how sad it will be to leave them behind, but yet I one day will have to part with these years and move on, but for now I have one teenage year left, and I intend to make it the best year I've ever lived thus far, the blind will see, the deaf will hear, the lame will walk, the mute will talk, and the lonely will be loved and I will be involved in these things!! I will see creative miracles and I will see God's attention to detail with the "little" miracles, that really aren't "little" becuase a miracle is a miracle be it a leg growing out or crooked tooth straightening! Sorry, I'm just living with the realization that my words have power so I'm proclaiming the things I want to see happen! Well I don't really have all that much to say other than, Yay for me... bring on the celebration!!

No comments: