Saturday, April 19, 2008

Every little detail

So God is really cool and He loves us so much that He cares about eveyr little detail and want in our lives.... Check this out... Today during school I was thinking about dinner and how it was going to be soo utterly boring to make a nice meal for just me because I havethis thing where I love to cook for others so it's a sad thing for me to cook for just me. So as I am making my dinner my friend Hilde comes to the door to tell me that her and her hubby David will go grocery shopping with me after church and as it turns out they hadn't had dinner yet so I was able to feed them and have company for dinner which really excited me because it was like an answer to an unspoken prayer. Then tonight I went on a treasure hunt, it wasn't a jam packed exciting evening but we got to prophesy over some skater kids in the shopko parking lot so it was fun... But the funny thing about the evening is that when we were making our lists I got the name "Jenkins" but I reasoned it away thinking I was just thinking about a the roomate of a girl I know... Well come to find out that the leader of my treasure hunt is actually the boyfriend of this Jenkins girl.... God has every detail in mind and there is no part of your future that is a mystery to Him.... I know this wasn't a Jam-packed exciting blog but I just wanted to encourage everyone that every detail of your life is in Papa's hands....

God Bless,

LIZZY

No comments: