
Have you ever thought about what it means to be lost in God? To be so in love with who He is, So captured by His nature, so struck by His love that all you can do is daily meditate on who is... That all you want to do is spend more and more time in His glorious presence... That in a simple flower, or a towering tree you see His handiwork and are carried away by His everlasting, unfailing goodness? I've thought about these things.... I want to be so lost in God that you can't look at me without seeing Him! The following is something I wrote while contemplating the mystery of this "being lost"
Moses saw Your goodness
David was after Your heart Your heart
Heroes in History, running after You
Wigglesworth, Etter, Coe- They all sought your face
Here I am searching, seeking, looking
Hoping to catch a glimpse
Of the One who makes the race worth running
Of the One who stole my heart
And took My breath away
The Mystery of all You are
Adds to Your beauty
And I find myself lost in awe
At Your love -You are Love
So as I seek and search
And as I hope to find
You reveal parts of Your nature
And once again I'm lost in You
No comments:
Post a Comment