Monday, March 17, 2008

A Journey Of Love


God's love... Have you felt it? Have you ever sat at the base of a beautiful tree and looked at the nature around you and marveled at the wonderful works of our creator? Well the God of all creation, He loves you.... He loves me... It's amazing to think that He cares about us each individually... Recently I was crying out to God saying "God I want to feel Your love! I want to have an encounter with Your love that will transform the very way I live my life" God's response to me made me laugh.... I felt Him say to me "I am going to take you on the roller coaster of my love" Now the thing is I'm used to what I call the emotional roller coaster of life and that isn't all that great. The highs and the lows... no fun!! But the roller coaster God's talking about isn't like that... It's not about highs or lows but the anticipation... There's a roller coaster at California Adventure Park that came to my mind... Now I love roller coasters and I love this roller coaster.. It's so exciting and your heart beats so fast and the wind rushes through your hair and you feel as if you were flying.... How awesome is it that God would compare His love to one of the things that I enjoy most, to one of the most exciting, thrilling, amazing experiences I've had in my life... How great is it that God cares about our specific interests... I'm interested in roller coasters, and He's promised me a roller coaster ride I could never forget... Imagine the anticipation...

No comments: